wrong language in the message window

Participant ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I have a problem with the app.alert (...) command in PDF.
the same message triggered in two different places (when opening a document and when opening a page) displays different diacretics.
I am attaching two screenshots.
Maybe someone knows why is this happening?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

46

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's very very strange. Are you using exactly the same code in both locations? Can you share the file with us?

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed a certain regularity.
ver2 always displays diacretics correctly.
ver9 displays them incorrectly when opening the document, but after any changes when saving or closing the document, the diacretics are now correct.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The encoding of the code in both files seems to be different. Where did you write it?

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed it too, but I have no idea why it uses CE encoding once and westE encoding.
All done from scratch in Acrorat DC

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved, but don't know how 😄
I copied all the fields from ver9 to ver2 and the problem is gone.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines