Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zero Integrity at Adobe - Customer support is TERRIBLE

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Adobe Acrobat freezing case #ADB-17892995-Q7P6 

Level 1 was unable to resolve the issue so the case was escalated to level 2 and a callback scheduled.

For FIVE busisness days in a row we were sitting by the computer waiting for a call that never came. The call was rescheduled until the next day and we were stood up.

I tried calling support today and  I've been disconnected twice and I am in DISBELIEF at the lack of integrity at this company and how bad support is. 

There is absolutely nothing I can do I keep getting put into queues and disconnected. I think they are trying to get rid of me personally and have no intention of dealing with this issue.

WOW I'm blown away.....

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind explaining the issue in detail here and see if some memebers of the community or myself can assist you?

At a minimum describe the operaring system version, the Adobe Acrobat version and  update version, and the event that caused the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble and the unpleasant experience.  As described the Adobe Acrobat is freezing.

We need some more information for a better understanding:

- What is the workflow/steps you are doing, that leads to application freezing?

- What is the version of the OS and the Adobe Acrobat  you are using? To check the version of the application, go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

- Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. Also, if the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please try to download it to your computer locally and check if that helps.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps provided in the links below and see if that works:

For Windows :- https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-windows.html

For MAc :- https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-mac.html 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines