Highlighted

Zoom value tool has disappeared from my toolbar

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read it is one of the tools in the Page Control Tools, but I cannot find it within my version of Acrobat, which is Acrobat Pro DC "continuous version" (???).

My default tool bar disappeared last week, and I am trying to rebuild it from memory but I cannot find the Zoon Value tool to add to it.

Any help much appreciated

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

It is not more available.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Zoom value tool has disappeared from my toolbar

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read it is one of the tools in the Page Control Tools, but I cannot find it within my version of Acrobat, which is Acrobat Pro DC "continuous version" (???).

My default tool bar disappeared last week, and I am trying to rebuild it from memory but I cannot find the Zoon Value tool to add to it.

Any help much appreciated

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Codysage LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bernd.

Right after I posted my question, I noticed that the tool bar had been switched to the lower portion of the screen because I had accidentally clicked on the button for switching the toolbar location, when I meant to be clicking on the measuring tool, which I often use.

When I put the toolbar back up to the top of the page it had the Zoom value tool icon included.  Thank god!

But I appreciate your fast response.  Very good!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF