• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing my scanned documents through Adobe?

Contributor ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I open Creative Cloud on my desktop, I have a link to "cloud documents" that takes me to where my supposed documents in the cloud are. However, nothing shows up there. I even have some files that are in a "Creative Cloud Files" folder on my PC that was automatically added when I installed creative cloud. However, when I scan documents, they don't show up in either of these places. So is there a THIRD place I should be looking for my documents in? All of this cloud stuff is extremely confusing, from libraries to documents, to more. I'm skeptical of the new Photoshop save to cloud feature because of this as well. I just don't know how to get to my own stuff.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you scan and save the documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the Adobe Scan app. It then auto saves it to somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This app stores the documents in the Document Cloud. You can access the documents in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off password please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ethandale,

If you are still experincing an issue in accessing the scan documents, Adobe Scan saves the scanned PDF directly to document cloud. 

You can sign in to the document cloud using this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/

After sign in, go to Home > Files  >Adobe Scan folder or Documents > Your documents > Adobe Scan folder (in new UI).

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources