Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Acrobat pdf pack - Organize Pages Tool

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the Acrobat PDF pack and when  use the organize pages tool and go to save the new document, it shows me an error : "something went wrong and we can't save your file. Please try again." and I've tried for a week. Also Adobe help cant help at all since it's online? I'm paying for this pack, all the tools should work and the help center should be able to help instead of sending us to a forum. Someone please help me figure out why this tool isn't letting me save the changed PDF!!!!!!

TOPICS
Download and install , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leann,

Thank you for reporting this and sorry for the delay in response.

As you receive the error message when trying to save the PDF after using the organize pages tool online, could you please share the following information to further investigate this issue:

- Let us know about the changes that you have made in the PDF under the organize pages tool. 

- Would it be possible to share any sample PDF on which the issue occurs? 

- It would be helpful if you can create and share a short video of all the steps you do and the issue that occurs while saving the PDF. 

Try using Acrobat online on New incognito window on Chrome and see if you receive the same error message.

We will be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me on Chrome and Safari!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emma,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

If yes, could you please check if the issue occurs with every file you try to organizes pages for?

Share the exact workflow of all the features used before organizing the pages.

It would be helpful if you can share the video of the complete workflow.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources