• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat PRO DC non salva più nessun file in Adobe Document Cloud, cosa è successo?

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aprendo un qualunque PDF la funzione di salvataggio su Document Cloud è disabilitata e l’icone di salvataggio è sempre grigia e non funzionante.

Cosa devo fare per salvare i documenti?

La versione di Acrobat PRO DC è l’ultima rilasciata ed ha sempre funzionato

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MarcoRomano,

Looking at the information shared above, it seems that you are referring to the "Document Cloud" option within the desktop application Acrobat DC?

Though this setting should automatically enabled, but since its grayed out so you may check the following preferences settings-

1- Make sure that you are Signed In in the application.

2- Open Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>General

3- "Show online storage when opening/saving files" should be checked (as listed below)> OK

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

thanks for help:

I tried to activate the settings as you wrote.

After that, when I start Acrobat Pro DC the "saving to Cloud function" seems to work but only until I roll the mouse over the icon… after that it disable immediately and doesn’t work any more.

If I quit Acrobat Pro DC and restart it happens the same thing again.

If I restart the iMac the saving function seems to work but after some time (without any other visible problems) it happens the same thing and the icon is disabled again.

Acrobat Pro DC - version: 2019.008.20080

System: OS Sierra 10.12.6

Thanks.

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marco,

Since this is keep repeating, then you may uninstall the application using cleaner tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs and reinstall.

See if that helps.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources