• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actually, all I get is Share. I just want to send and track a PDF, usually just to one person. What has happened to Send and Track?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to send and track a large PDF file to one person which I have used often in the past.  Now all I get is Share and that won't do it for me.  What happened to Send and Track?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Hey Lizhorne,

With the changes in the existing subscription, Adobe Send & Track will no longer be available as a standalone subscription service. Basic functionality to send files will continue to be available as part of an Adobe Document Cloud free account, and full functionality to send and track files will remain part of Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

However, Existing customers will continue to have access to Send & Track capabilities until they cancel the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Lizhorne,

With the changes in the existing subscription, Adobe Send & Track will no longer be available as a standalone subscription service. Basic functionality to send files will continue to be available as part of an Adobe Document Cloud free account, and full functionality to send and track files will remain part of Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

However, Existing customers will continue to have access to Send & Track capabilities until they cancel their subscription.

You may refer to Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud  and follow the steps suggested to use your Send & Track service.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources