• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Checkboxes to Existing Form

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Acrobat fillable form that someone else created and I need to add additional checkboxes and indent them. Specifically, I need to add two indented checkboxes under question 2, under Corporation. They can be Corporation A & Corporation B. I thought that it would be easy, but it's not. I placed my cursor after ...Form), then I hit "Enter." It created another checkbox, but I cannot indent it. See attached.

Can someone show me how this can be done?

Your help is greatly apprecited.

Thank you

TOPICS
Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible with the Document Cloud PDF Services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm assuming you have Acrobat...

PDF files were not meant to be edited in this way and doing so is going to be tricky and annoying.

Since this file was created from a Word file I would highly recommend going back to that file, making the changes there and then creating a new PDF file. Then use the Replace Pages command on the old version to insert the new static pages into it. This will keep all of the current fields in tact. You'll just have to adjust their locations to match the new layout and then the new ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources