Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Cloud Virus

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently went onto Adobe cloud today and as I went from the home tab to documents the following message popped up from AVG. At the moment I feel it could be just an error but there is a possibility that there is a breach in the site. I looked at the url and it does not look to be adobe making me think that someone is trying to make my computer redirect to a malacious website. Is this a false alarm or should I be concerned? 

Kind regards,

SK_Design

TOPICS
Create PDF , Export PDF , Manage files , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The domain is registered to Adobe, so I would say it's probably safe.

See: https://whois.domaintools.com/acrocomcontent.com

However, it's unfortunate they are using such obscure domains. It's certainly understandable that users will get confused, or even worried, when seeing such an unexpected URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try67 Thank you!

Yeah not gonna lie I was very worried when it popped up! I thought one of my files had been infected or I had some malware on my machine trying to redirect me! Glad to see it was just a false alarm and I'm happy that avg is doing it's job. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources