Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC VERSION

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OPTION 2 (*includes Color & B/W docs.)

Create at top left>PDF from Scanner>Custom Scan>Doc. Settings> ck. OS box>Options>Optimization Options>ck. box>Filters>select>OK>Scan.

Is this also located on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you quoting from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat X Pro Version

Just read the question again so there is no confusion. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can certainly scan in Acrobat Pro DC. It is redesigned do you must relearn it. The instructions can’t be followed exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This latest posting by me was the exact same reply that you (*or someone else) sent me in response to an previous Post by me. You can check the earlier link(s) that were sent to me to see if you obtained that information from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version? Please re-check those three links that you already have sent me?

(I used my Acrobat X Pro Version to see if those links were related to my Version & they were related- so if you got those links from Acrobat Pro DC Version, that is all I need to know- from your earlier replies)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there a lot more features within Acrobat Pro DC vs. Acrobat X Pro Version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate post

Please refer this forum thread Deskew (Filter) Feature-Optimized PDF for further discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't sent any links that I can recall. But since you posted this as a new message, I have no easy way to check. I will class this as "duplicate post" and start ignoring it right away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shivam is the individual that replied to me previously, so you will need to forward the recent Post to him. Of course you did not know that it was from him!!!

His information is located on the second recent Post that I created.  I really do not understand why you are exactly Angry over this simple misunderstanding?  Are you unable to access another person's response to me from Adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very important to use the Reply function to continue your discussion (but not for new or unrelated questions). I could spend time searching for your other posts, then arrange both discussions side by side, work out what is new and repeated. I might also make the same research twice, because I post thousands of replies and do not remember discussions. This can waste time that could be used in helping others. So, yes, duplicate posts and not using Reply can make experienced forum users very angry. Many will not tell you, so the poster just gets no help. It is better to know how to get effective help, so I said so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll use the Reply to you, and I did not realize that another individual replied back to me (which I did not realize at that time) that resulted in the overall confusion. Have a Great Day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources