• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe cloud is not pop-up during sending mail outlook

New Here ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'am using Microsoft 365 version 2403 and using Acrobat Pro 2024.002.20687 64 bit. 

Even i check the preferences and choose " always ask when sending file for adobe cloud" and check the COM connection. 

I am not able to send the file with adobe cloud at mail, and no pop-up for the using adobe cloud seen at the mail. 

TOPICS
Manage files , Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bilal37131909ag7p,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know the workflow you use to send mail. Sharing the screen recording would be helpful for better understanding. 

Did you start experiencing this behavior after making any recent changes? More information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can not send any screen shot. At previous computer of mine, the system work well but when i change my computer, no possible to send the files via adobe cloud link. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources