• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud Junk Mail Problem

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what I do, I can't seem to stop Adobe Document Cloud emails for PDF reviews and comments, etc, from going in my Junk Box. I am using Apple Mail. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Is the issue that it's emailing you at all, or that it goes in the Junk box? If the latter, this is something to ask in an Apple forum, as it has nothing to do with Adobe. You can probably define some kind of filter rule to prevent it from going there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the issue that it's emailing you at all, or that it goes in the Junk box? If the latter, this is something to ask in an Apple forum, as it has nothing to do with Adobe. You can probably define some kind of filter rule to prevent it from going there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what "try67" mentioned above.

Apart from the Document Cloud emails for review PDF, is there any other email from Adobe is going to the junk? As suggested, you might need to contact to Apple or check if there is any filter rule created by you previously.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources