• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export >>> directed to the Adobe Subscribe Now service

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Export back in December 2017 and the subscription is still active. I've opened a PDF file today and want to convert it to a Word doc. When I follow the Export PDF links in the document I get directed to the Adobe Subscribe Now service. I already have this product so why is it not activating when I go to export a PDF? Driving me crazy!

[Title shortened by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anne,

as a first step: Did you have a look at:

"Renew your subscription" message when you launch an Adobe Creative Cloud application

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... actually I thought these people from Adobe could help you. Please use alternatively Contact Customer Care Click through 'till you arrive at "chat". If "open" (there are opening hours) please use it, I for my part had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

If it's not working for you, please search for Adobe's staff members, by writing them a personal message. I got to know them as very helpful. They can often help better than we, we the users like you, some of them have real possibilities for intervention. Please have a look in the forum to persons with this icon under their avatar:

staff.jpg

To send a private message, click into the picture and use the Message button.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources