• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF app is no longer on my machine--can't download it.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a one yr subscription to Adobe Export PDF and it's all paid for. for some reason, the app is no longer on my machine. I'm trying to download it....but everytime I try, I get an error message that says I already own it. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Hello Jayl,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to download Adobe ExportPDF on your computer, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription on your current Adobe ID, and the Adobe ExportPDF service is canceled and inactive.

Adobe PDFPack is an online service which cannot be downloaded as an application on a computer. But we can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jayl,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to download Adobe ExportPDF on your computer, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription on your current Adobe ID, and the Adobe ExportPDF service is canceled and inactive.

Adobe PDFPack is an online service which cannot be downloaded as an application on a computer. But we can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

Access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also use the freeware Adobe Reader DC to access the services, just "sign-in" with your current Adobe ID in Adobe Reader DC, to download Adobe Reader DC, use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources