• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe export PDF has stopped working. It will not allow me to drag and drop a PDF to convert to Micr

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe export PDF has stopped working. It will not allow me to drag and drop a PDF to convert to Microsoft Word. I and using a MAC. I contacted support chat and was told this program is not supported by chat and to use the forum. I pay for the program yearly, it's not working and I can't get Adobe chat support can anyone help me?  

I have not upgraded to Catalina. I’m waiting for adobe to upgrade their programs to work with Catalina. When I open a PDF, the Adobe program opens automatically. I then click on tools and the convert window opens. When I drop and drag, it said trouble signing in.  I have signed in and out, I have reinstalled the program. Nothing works. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Acrobat, or Document Cloud PDF Services?

If you let your Mac update to Catalina read below

You should always wait for AT LEAST a month befeore upgrading to a new operating system, to be sure that all of the programs you use are going to keep working properly
Read all of the replies in this message when you have a problem with Catalina
-includes two links on how to revert to a previous operating system
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Catalina-upgrade-breaks-Photoshop-and-Illustrator/td-p/10...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Adobe Export pdf is an online service which is a part pf Document Cloud pdf service. You can access this service online on web via https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ login with your credential to get access to your Export PDF subscription. 

As shared above, you are working on Mac. Are you using desktop application Adobe Reader DC? If yes then please confirm the version. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2019.021.20048.  Do ypou know if this will wotk with OS Catalina as I have not upgraded yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources