• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF not recognizing subscription

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Export PDF and when I click convert it's redirecting me to the purchase page where I already have an annual subscription that has been paid for.  Anyone have an idea how to solve this bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello geoffhamm

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The Record shows that the Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID is in a canceling state, and this is the reason you are being directed to a purchase page when you are trying to use the service.

To check your plan details, you can refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

If you want to use the services with the current Adobe ID and password which you have used to login to Adobe forums, you may have to resubscribe.

If you have subscribed the service through another email address(Adobe ID), use the email address to access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

You may contact the Adobe support for renewal through https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.htmlhttps://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Hope this helps and clarifies and let us know if you need more assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled it yesterday. You will also see that I pod for an annual subscription that expires next November 2018 so you have not solved my issue. I’m still being redirected to pay even though I have an active subscription.

Geoff Hamm

Chief Operating Officer

[personal info removed by Moderator: Email and Phone number]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Geoff,

I apologize, but I have checked the records and there is no active subscription license on your current email address(Adobe ID) which you have used to login to Adobe forums. If you want to check the subscription/license you have, you can log in to your Adobe account www.Adobe.com>Manage Account>Plans and products or can refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

If you have subscribed the license/subscription with another email address, you can use the services through that email address.

But with the current Adobe ID, if you try to use the service, you will be directed to a purchased page, as you don't have any active subscription on it.

Hope this helps and clarifies.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I told you this was an issue.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Geoffrey,

I have sent you a private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally going through the same exact issue and I’ve already paid for the subscriptio, had to cancel and pay AGAIN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Deanna,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, the record shows that you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your current Adobe ID. Please use the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the services of Adobe ExportPDF, just sign in with your Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader.

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this helps and let us know how it  goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources