• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF not working

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an existing member and haven't been able to convert from Adobe to Word in over a month.  The documents I needed to convert were short, so I didn't worry about it.  Now I have a more lengthy document I need to convert.  I have tried several files.  Files that I was able to convert previously will not convert now.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Frustratingly, I have the same problem as the user, above.

I have "Adobe Export PDF" plan active, I have confirmed that through my account details. My plan is also listed as active on the bottom right-side of the page in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC--the application has no functionality at all. I cannot even File-->save as, none of the drop down menus actually "drop down." The application and service is not functional, and I have been paying monthly for this, and this has been a problem for at least 3 months, but I haven't sought help because the "support" button offers me no help except for this "community forum," and I haven't had the time or desire to reach out via this method--I'm not expecting much help as I see others haven't had any luck.

It really is a shame that your new Adobe Acrobat suddenly stopped working, and users without the "full-boat" plan have virtually no customer support available to them. For shame!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources