Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe export pdf not working

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error: again!

We've encountered a critical error, Please try again later.

Unable to fetch base_ uris from files tier.

I have been trying for two hours now to get on after putting in my password and keep meeting this screen. This has now cost me more in time, that the actual purchase of the software!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lisagriff,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

There seems to be some temporary issue with the site, as this has not been reported by any other user and neither the issue is reproducible at our end.

We request you to delete the cache and cookies of the web browser or check with a different one.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Reader- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered. 

Let us know if the issue still persist.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources