• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF payment issue

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a adobe pdf export subscriber. I received an email saying there was a problem with my renewal payment. I logged into the account and the expiration date had changed. I entered the new date (the card # had remained the same). I updated the expiration date but received a message saying it was incorrect (which it wasn't). I logged out, logged in again and tried again with the same result with the difference that this time I was instructed to contact my bank. I contacted them and they said there was nothing on their end that would cause it not to go through. What do I do now? I don't need my subscription to elapse.
James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Hi James,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you want to update the billing information in your Adobe account for Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID and the service is active. For billing issue, I will request you to contact the Adobe support through the URL Contact Customer Care

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via private messag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi James,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you want to update the billing information in your Adobe account for Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID and the service is active. For billing issue, I will request you to contact the Adobe support through the URL Contact Customer Care

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check the email inbox.

To manage your subscription, you may refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources