Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF

Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When converting pdf to excel, it was not converting all of my pages. So I deleted the pages and converted BLANK files from my cloud, split up the pdf file into 1 page each and started to do one page at a time. I am now getting an error when converting that states "transaction limited exceeded". What is this and why am I getting it? Also, why cant I find anything about "transaction limits" for my Adobe Export PDF plan? If I had known anything about this limitation, I would not have spent my money on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rhondamccullum,

As per the description above, you were unable to convert all of the PDF pages to excel. So you have split the PDF page to to multiple PDFs and now trying to export it to excel and getting error in revert "transaction limit exceeded"?

The error message is quite confusing, because Adobe Export PDF doesn't have such transaction limits. The only thing matters here is a size of the PDF. Document Cloud services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB.

If your file size exceeds 100 MB then it can revert an error.

For better understanding, would you please share your workflow step-by-step? Because, process of converting blank files from cloud  is quite confusing.

So I deleted the pages and converted BLANK files from my cloud, split up the pdf file into 1 page each and started to do one page at a time.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources