• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I subscribed to and downloaded adobe export pdf to my computer as an annual licence subscription :-

Unfortunately my computer was damaged by lightning strike and I have been trying to contact Adobe to find how to download this programme again.

Their help pages only seem to allow me to access a forum and not direct chat !   can anyone help me with this please ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Hello johnk97277171

As per the description above, you are not able to download the Adobe ExportPDF as an application on your computer, Is that correct?

Adobe ExportPDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service and it cannot be downloaded as an application, however, you can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

Use the URL to access the service on a browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You can

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello johnk97277171

As per the description above, you are not able to download the Adobe ExportPDF as an application on your computer, Is that correct?

Adobe ExportPDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service and it cannot be downloaded as an application, however, you can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

Use the URL to access the service on a browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC to access the services, download and install Adobe Reader DC https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

"Sign in" with your current Adobe ID and password and use the service.

For troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah yes !

Being an old ‘bugga’ (73) I should have realized that the days of downloading programmes was long gone - Thanks for your help.

Regards,

John Kelly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources