• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Installation not processed Completely

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid by my Credit card ending REMOVED the Amt.of $23.88 for an annual subscription.  decide and sent you a message cancelling such even and reimbursed my money back to my credit card, one lump sum. I have problem for the install of my software, deny because this procedure for download won't proceeds without an Adobe installation, that you suppose to download inmediatly my order was submitted and confirm by your company, Right now my payment is hanging up and nothing has being work out to solve my problem. I will accept if this Adobe installation you has it in CD format,then send it to me so I can upload it to my computer myself, with no problem, if not possible, I need the reimburse of my $23,88 charged and in your hand.

If there is no other alternative, is what I want. Forget about the processing directly from your office,won't work out at all.

This is my decision finally, no transaction on this matter is acceptable.

Within any other concerns, respond to my email as instructed:       removed

My Mobile phone also is correct,Adobe insist no acceptable       REMOVED      The code gave me by you and activate in respond back to you deny

In other words in such ways your lynks are not working properly,please try to correct them by re-arrange it by all means.    Sorry but I feels until now

a little aggreviate. Going to get someplace else to assist me in my problem  (Staples or Best Buy stores) confirm me Best Buy to take my Laptop to them.

Truly yours, with no sued,

Julio Quiara

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Hi Julio,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you purchased the Adobe Export PDF subscription. It helps you to convert PDF into MS Word, Excel and Rich text format file.

The subscription is active and seems to be working fine.

Export PDF is an Adobe Document Cloud service. You can access Adobe Export PDF using your web browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop software, or your mobile device.

- Open this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf on a browser and sign in with your Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

-other users here can't help with that specific problem

-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will appreciate your reply to my sent message, it is true and not involving you in none argument,but think how will you feels

in my possession for no solving all the inconvenience this may cause you, This is my point of view by all means and have

my feelling  real down by at this time, cann't solve my problem exist.

Thank you

I finish this advise, telling you that not ignore me. Needs a response helpless or not but a response to find out what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Document Cloud PDF services forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Julio,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you purchased the Adobe Export PDF subscription. It helps you to convert PDF into MS Word, Excel and Rich text format file.

The subscription is active and seems to be working fine.

Export PDF is an Adobe Document Cloud service. You can access Adobe Export PDF using your web browser, Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop software, or your mobile device.

- Open this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf on a browser and sign in with your Adobe ID.

- Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop software from here Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

- You can use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app for iOS and Android. Install the application from App Store in iOS and Google       Play Store in Android device.

For more information on Export PDF, you can refer this help document FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you still experience an issue to access the service.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources