Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Export is wrong OR am I?

Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I bought Adobe Export PDF expecting that it would convert texts in a PDF document to texts in a Word document. It creates a document in Word, thats ok, but the texts in Word are images! I cant edit it, and type. Is it right? Adobe Export PDF do just this service? (of converting PDF texts in images in Word?) Or am I using it in the wrong way? Thank u for the attention

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rafaelf,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

Adobe Export pdf converts the pdf files to Word, Excel and Powerpoint etc. As you have mentioned that the text has been converted to the image which is obviously not an appropriate result. However, it also depends on the type of pdf you start with.

Does your pdf contains the real text or its an scanned document?

Please try with a different document to see whether you are getting the same result or its different - https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

As its difficult to comment on what exactly went wrong, unless we don't check the file itself.  Would it be possible for you to share the document with us?

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources