• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe-PDF pack and Adobe Send

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I have sent multiple PDF files over 100MB my Adobe-PDF pack but now when I send them after a few minutes it shows a pop up window that said    Error uploading files       One or more files could not be uploaded. Please try again.

When I try again the same think happens.

Your note below states – With the exception of Adobe Send, the Document Cloud services allow files that are up to 100MB.

Is Adobe send not part of Adobe PDF Pack?

If not what is Adobe Send?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Hi Barryc,

Adobe Send is a part of Document Cloud Services pack. And you are a subscriber of PDFPack( Document Cloud Services).

The limit doesn't apply to it reason being this service is also used as secure File transfer service, like in Outlook Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat

For more information, you may check: Adobe Send & Track FAQ

You can also access this service via browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/send And check if you are having the same problem.

Let us know if this answers your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barryc,

Adobe Send is a part of Document Cloud Services pack. And you are a subscriber of PDFPack( Document Cloud Services).

The limit doesn't apply to it reason being this service is also used as secure File transfer service, like in Outlook Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat

For more information, you may check: Adobe Send & Track FAQ

You can also access this service via browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/send And check if you are having the same problem.

Let us know if this answers your question.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources