• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Pack, Annual not working wont allow me to cancel

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Adobe PDF Pack, Annual for my McBook Pro awhile a go but the document or form that I want to view  and edit is not readable? https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/citizen/cit0002e-2.pdf

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Hello Rustumo,

As per the description above, you are not able to use Adobe PDFPack subscription and want to cancel it, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to sign-in on Adobe forums and found that the Adobe PDFPack subscription is already canceled and inactive.

To check the status, you can refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

If you wish to resubscribe, you may refer to FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

For the error, not able to view the PDF file

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rustumo,

As per the description above, you are not able to use Adobe PDFPack subscription and want to cancel it, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to sign-in on Adobe forums and found that the Adobe PDFPack subscription is already canceled and inactive.

To check the status, you can refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

If you wish to resubscribe, you may refer to FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

For the error, not able to view the PDF file on the browser as getting an error message "Please wait", you can refer to PDF won’t display. Please wait …

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also trying to cancel my subscription to off annual. I have tried many time but could not. I have not been able to reach customer support. It sends me directly to this forum and is now tring to charge my card for renewal. This is unacceptable in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure, when following the support links, that you do NOT choose Acrobat Reader as your product. If PDF Pack is not shown, choose Other. Your options depend on whether you choose paid-for software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE been selecting adobe PDF pack and no link gets me anywhere other than this forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Westanr,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, I have sent you the direct contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

To contact support, use the URL Contact Customer Care  Sign-in with your Adobe ID and password, choose Account Issue>Cancel mu Membership>Show me my contact options>You can choose call/chat support option.

If you still don't get the option of Chat, please contact the support via the helpline number which I have shared via private message.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources