• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Pack Licence use limit?

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to purchase Adobe PDF pack but I'd like to know the restrictions. 

I did go to live chat but I was passed from rep to rep who said "You can only install this on two devices" which I replied explaining its a web app then i'd get sent to another rep.

How many machines can I use this on simultaneously (Same account multiple machines)? 

Is there any restrictions to this? Is it against policy for it to be used by multiple computers at the same time? 

Thanks,

James

TOPICS
Adobe PDF pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are restrictions on file size and/or page count, I know. I haven't heard of limitations on volume.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

There is no such limit as you are using the web service. You may use it on multiple machines. However, it is advised not to share your account with others as it can be misused. 

Please refer to the following help document for more information on limitations: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/end-user-license-agreements-faq.html.

Let us know if you have any questions or experience any issues.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources