• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe send encountered a problem with one of your attachments. || Adobe Send

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receiving an error when i attempt to attach a document in adobe send. The error is "adobe send encountered a problem with one of your attachments". The documents will load into adobe send and everything seems to be working properly, but at the last second it will fail and this error pops up. I have tried re-installing the product but the same result occurs. any ideas would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I figured out what was going on with my account.  I had insufficient storage to email new links.

To solve this, I logged in to my online account and deleted old files.  This freed up space, and now the Send & Track is functioning properly.

Best regards,

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am having the same issue with Adobe track and send, it will send smaller files but my larger files which include video (but are still under the size limits) will not send. The track and send seems to crash my outlook when I try to send these larger files. I have tried uploading my file to the Adobe document cloud and creating a link to share using https://cloud.acrobat.com/send but both come up with error messages last minute.

Can someone please help with this asap as I only have Adobe creative suite so that I am able to send and track these large files.

Many thanks,

Morgan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Morgan,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please try sending the files through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/send on a different browser like Chrome or Firefox or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

If you are using the Adobe Send&Track with outlook and facing issue with it, please check for any pending updates of Acrobat if it is installed from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing the updates and see if this brings any difference.

Make sure you have all the updates installed related to Outlook.

Note: The complexity of the document you're sending(number of pages, content) affect how large a file you can send. So, even files that are under the 100 MB file-size limit may not be sent if they are overly complex.

Also, If Acrobat is not installed, and you don't have any license/subscription of Acrobat, Adobe Send&Track will not work.

If it is specific to one PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can test it at our end?

If you are facing issue with all the files, then for testing purpose, please use a different computer with a different network environment like a guest network or mobile hotspot and try sending the files.

Also, try removing few files from the cloud storage https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent

For detailed information of Adobe Send&Track, you can refer to Adobe article Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am getting this error (adobe send and track encountered a problem with one of your attacments. I can't use the attach via adobe send and track inside outlook or can I go to document cloud. I get error either way, I tried removing a few doc's from cloud and still no go. We use this feature several times a day and having it not work is causing major delay in our workflow. I have repaired outlook and Adobe I have also upgraded from office 2013 to office 365 and still no go. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Johnk,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. If you have tried all the suggestions shared above and still facing this issue, I will request you to contact the Acrobat technical support team on chat/call as you are subscribed to Acrobat license so that they can schedule a remote session to investigate more and assist you in a better manner Contact Customer Care

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources