• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Send - Failed in subject line

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sending files and the box pops up saying they have sent. Then when I go back in, and go to sent files, it says FAILED in front of the subject line. Help please!

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 11.49.00 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

I tried this - deleting over 400 files - and it seems to have resolved the issue. That said, I deleted over a thousand files before the issue even happened, so I wonder if it just took a while to clear. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey PHS,

Sorry to hear about the trouble that you are experiencing.

Looking at the the screenshot above, it seems that you have been trying to send the files online through https://cloud.acrobat.com/send  ?

You may try the following troubleshooting to see if that makes a difference-

1- Check with a different web browser than what you are using currently.

2- If there is any internet security software please turn it off for a while and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

3- Try with Adobe Reader DC and see if you are able to send the files through that?

Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We've tried different browsers and it does not work still.

There are no internet security softwares that are preventing it. We've tried on different computers as well.

Our concern is that we have paid for Adobe Send and are not able to use it since it's not working.

Does Adobe Reader DC cost money? Also, does that allow you to mass distribute files to many people?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey PHS,

Sad to hear it didn't help. Adobe Reader DC is a free application that you can download from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  and yes it does helps you using your Send & Track service with all the features you have been getting online via web browser.

Please check with that and let us know the result.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We downloaded the Adobe Reader DC and are still receiving the failed message when sending from this application. Please have someone contact us ASAP to resolve this issue. It is unfortunate that this is persisting so long for a service that we are paying for and are unable to use. Very disappointed that this issue has not been resolved to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am also experiencing this issue. Please contact us ASAP to resolve! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke with someone from Adobe and they suggested clearing out old files by going to your sent files, scrolling to the bottom and deleting as many as you can (we had to delete a ton!). Also by going to document cloud and cleaning out whatever you can. This seems to have currently solved our issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Would you please try the workaround shared by PHS19909 and let us know if that makes any changed for you.

Thank you so much PHS19909   for sharing your findings and updating the discussion.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this - deleting over 400 files - and it seems to have resolved the issue. That said, I deleted over a thousand files before the issue even happened, so I wonder if it just took a while to clear. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources