• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Send & Track Error - Page not found

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When sending Adobe Send & Track emails (using the Outlook add on) he sends a link via email but when anyone clicks the link it comes up with the page not found error message.

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/9c900e13-acb3-479a-8e6f-cfd11e39f1d5

Trying to troubleshoot some causes of this? It has been working for him except for the last few days. Any file he sends out he gets this message whenever someone (even himself) clicks the link added within the emailJoe D - Adobe Send and Track.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

I was having this same exact issue.  We were on the phone with support from Adobe, and what happened in my case was we had 7 GB of data to use in the cloud.  I was at 7.2.  As soon as I deleted stuff from the adobe cloud mine worked again.. I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vroyal,

Sorry for the delay in response.

There seems to be some intermittent issue with the website for some time, or the internet connection might be interrupting.

For testing purpose you may check with the website once. Send the link through the  https://cloud.acrobat.com/send  and check the result.

Are you using initially using Outlook to send & track the file or using Adobe Reader to Send & Track the file? Please help us with the exact process.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The add on / application is being used through Outlook 2016 with OS Windows 10 - 64 bit.

The webpage listed in your reply shows when clicked. The issue is the file attachments within his emails are showing an error page for him instead of revealing the actual document.  Clicking the link in the original post will show an example of this. This happens with every document he sends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this same exact issue.  We were on the phone with support from Adobe, and what happened in my case was we had 7 GB of data to use in the cloud.  I was at 7.2.  As soon as I deleted stuff from the adobe cloud mine worked again.. I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Removing the old files (not just from the recent file, but also the storage and the cloud) cleared up this error for me!  Thank you for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources