• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After changing Adobe Id unable to send Signature.Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changed my Adobe ID - now get this notice when I try and send for signature.  No IT Support - just me.  My only option for support seems to be this forum.  Can't get to any other help with Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Hi Jimmy,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing.

Do you have an Adobe Sign account or subscription with us? Or is it a free/trial account that you are referring to?

There could be a possibility that your Adobe ID has been changed and changes did not apply properly. To get this corrected or synced you may contact to the support (support email shared via private message).

Related discussion- Unable to "Send for Signature" after changing Adobe ID

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jimmy,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing.

Do you have an Adobe Sign account or subscription with us? Or is it a free/trial account that you are referring to?

There could be a possibility that your Adobe ID has been changed and changes did not apply properly. To get this corrected or synced you may contact to the support (support email shared via private message).

Related discussion- Unable to "Send for Signature" after changing Adobe ID

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Akanchha,

I am having the same problem after changing my Adobe ID.  Please send me support email that can resolve.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources