• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After updating the email on Adobe when I share a document for a signature, it uses old email address.

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share a document for a signature, it uses my old email address to send from, how do I chanage this to a new one? I have updated the email address in my account settings.

I am using Acrobat Pro DC, I have created some forms which i want a client to sign and return. However, when I send them for signature, it is sent from my OLD (original) Adobe subscription email address and not my updated one. How do I change this?

Many thanks

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wiggyjnr,

As mentioned above, that you have updated the email address on your account so did you update the email exactly in a same way as its explained in this help document Manage your Adobe ID account ? You may please go through it once and see if the changes has been applied properly or not?

Also, you may login to the Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign and check under "My Profile" whether the email address updated there or not?

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akanchha,

I am having the same problem. I have followed all of the instructions in your reply to Dave's question on this forum, but Acrobat is still sending files for signature with my old email address.

What else can I try?

Thank you,

Rebecca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources