• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An error occurred while sighing in while using Export PDF service.

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am on my adobe pdf on the right hand side of the pdf its says convert Adobe Export PDF. I am trying to convert an adobe pdf to a microsoft (*.docx). When I press on convert a popup comes up and says "An error occurred while sighing in ." Im not sure why this is happening because it clearly states my name above export pdf .

Note: Personal Phone number removed by moderator

[Title edited by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ankushg,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

This error "An error occurred while sighing In" appears, when you are using an older version of Adobe Reader, because Adobe Reader (i.e. Reader 10 and Reader 11 versions) will no longer support Export PDF and Create PDF capabilities.  When attempting to execute a conversion, the following message will be returned: "An error occurred while signing in".

Could you please confirm the current version of your Adobe Reader?  Open Reader>Help>About Reader DC

For more information about cause and solution, you may read this help article and follow its instructions: Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

Once Reader is updated to DC, you can Export PDF to word successfully.

Export PDF is an online service, which you can also access your services online via URL: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ Or refer to Using Adobe Export PDF

Hope this help! Let us know if it doesn't.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources