Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else experience an outage?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes 2 days in a row it happened to me now.

Annoying to say the least!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

down in Australia too. any advice on how long to expect our paid service to be interrupted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After searching for about 30 minutes last night, I finally found a 'chat service' on Adobe. Waited over 90 minutes before someone started talking to me, just to tell me that Adobe has a technical problem and it would be solved in 4 to 5 hours. THAT WAS ABOUT 12 HOURS AGO!

Can someone of Adobe please let us know when THEIR problem will be solved. I totally rely on PDF conversions for my job. I see someone has problems (still) in Australia. I'm in Belgium, so I guess it's a global thing.

Come on Adobe, we're paying for this!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, the services are restored now, please use the services and let us know if you have any questions. You may also refer to the following KB link for more troubleshooting steps Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud... Link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8841

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources