• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I create a fillable form using Document Cloud only?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The network I use while working is managed and downloads are restricted. Only certian people have access to the full array of ADOBE tools through Acrobat Pro. However, I pay for my own Acrobat license which I have on my personal computer at home (I am not bringing work home with me and not getting paid for it). That said, I am only given standard access to Acrobat Reader on my work computer at work, but if I were able to create fillable forms it would make my life so much easier. I need to know if there is a solution to create, doenload, and save a fillable PDF, using only the Document Cloud web based system? I know how to upload, convert and  edit a Word or Excel documentusing the Document Cloud but there does not seem to be an option for adding fillable fields. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

TOPICS
Create PDF , Fill and sign , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am afraid to say this, it is not possible to create a PDF form via the Acrobat Online account (on Document Cloud). You will need the Acrobat Desktop application for that.

If it is okay, then you may use your subscription on the work machine. You may use the subscription on two devices; however, you can use your app on only one computer at a time. For more information, please refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

Check if that works for you.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is extremely frustrating that the creating fillable pdf feature is not available in the online cloud version.  This seems like a very basic featue that should be included online.  We have download limitations as well.  I've seen many comments about this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources