• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I view an agreement in my Document Cloud account that I have previously hidden ? If so, how?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Agreements page of my Adobe Document Cloud Account (https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/documents/agreements/?app!versions=latest&source=pwa#agreement_...), I note that I can do something called "Hide Agreement." I see this option when I select a document on that page and look within the pane on the right-hand side of the browser tab.

I assume that if I do "Hide Agreement," I won't be able to see that agreement any longer on my Agreements page. That sounds appealing to me because my Agreements page is cluttered with many old, uninteresting agreements now.

However, if I later want to review an agreement that I have previously hidden, can I do so? If so, how?

TOPICS
How to , Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ClarPaul,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

Yes, you can view the agreement once you hide that from the Adobe sign account using the "Hide Agreement" option. 

To view the agreement, please use the steps as suggested below:

1. Open the link and sign in using the Adobe ID.

2. Click on the profile icon (blue avatar)at top right corner.

3. Select Settings and then go to E-signing settings. Click on Edit Settings.

4. Go to Privacy and type in the email address in the search tab that was used in that agreement.

5. All the agreements with that email address will appear (Hidden document too).

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources