• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer convert a PDF to Word

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer convert any PDF file to Word.  After opening the PDF file, the menu box on the right states "Your current plan is ADobe Export PDF", but nothing happens when I attempt to click on any option.  It worked fine until recently, not sure if I possibly changed a setting.  I am running Window 7 Professional.  I can go to https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and it work fine.

I also noticed I can no longer save a PDF file as "save as".  The screen open a blank box.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Hi Williamr,

We're sorry for the trouble you had while using Adobe ExportPDF service, Please sign out from Adobe Reader, reboot the machine. Launch Adobe Reader back and sign in, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and try exporting the PDF file.

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, and as you mentioned that you are able to access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Williamr,

We're sorry for the trouble you had while using Adobe ExportPDF service, Please sign out from Adobe Reader, reboot the machine. Launch Adobe Reader back and sign in, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and try exporting the PDF file.

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, and as you mentioned that you are able to access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

If after updating Adobe Reader, you are still not getting the Export option, then use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove installed Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install the latest version of Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For more troubleshooting, refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Moving from Acrobat Reader to Document Cloud PDF services ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources