• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not down load Acrobat reader Dc

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have down loaded creative cloud which has the software of Acrobat reader DC , but can only get Acrobat reader DC to loadabout 80% and then a statement to retry. I have tried about 8 times to down load this program with no luck.I have a program on my computer called Acrobat reader DC and would like to upgrade it as a requirement for certain programs. How can I upgrade my program? From time to time I get an e mail telling me that this software can not be upgraded. Please give me the steps required? My computer is using winndows 10 with 64 bits. Help??

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Reader DC use Help > Check for Updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you want to upgrade it from, and to? Please be specific about versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources