• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not Export PDF, taking to buy now page.

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an annual subscription to Export PDF which allows me to convert PDF files into Word files.  I renewed the subscription last September and it is good until this September.  When I open a PDF file in Acrobat Reader DC there is a column within the document on the right hand side which asks me if I want to convert it to Word. I have been doing this for years, however, tonight instead of converting it it took me to a page showing me the subscription pricing to allow me to do this. I already have the subscription and it wants me to pay again!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in correctly?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed in and under my account it shows ‘my plans’ which includes an annual prepaid subscription to Adobe Export PDF expiring in September.

Laura Egerter

LE College Consulting

Associate Member - Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurae,

You are right! Under your account there's an active subscription for Adobe Export PDF, which should be running fine.

As asked above, you may check couple of things to see if your account is linked to the application or not-

1- Make sure you have got Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (freeware) installed, not Acrobat DC. Both the application looks identical.

2- Sign Out of the application and Sign In back using your Adobe ID and password.

3- To test, login on DC web and check whether you are able to Export PDF from here or not.

Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akanchhas.  I do have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.  It is version 2019.012.20034.  I logged out and back in and the convert button on the right hand side of the PDF file still takes me to the pricing page and doesn’t convert it to Word.  However, when I save the PDF file to my computer and hit the link you sent to the app online and then try to convert it works. It just takes many more steps that if I could do it as I used to be able to right from the document.  Any thoughts?

Laura Egerter

LE College Consulting

Associate Member - Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)

[Moderator: phone number deleted. Please do not post private information in the public fora]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources