• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not upgrade to combine several PDF s...

New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe versucht, ein upgarde zum kombinieren mehrerer PDF s zu erwerben, das hat leider nicht funktioniert....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Hi Jakob karlz,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to upgrade to Adobe PDF Pack, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Export PDF.

To upgrade to Adobe PDF Pack ( which allows you to combine files) you can contact our support here: Contact Customer Care

(sign in with your Adobe ID to begin > select Account issues > select change or upgrade my membership >

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get directed to the support forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jakob karlz,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to upgrade to Adobe PDF Pack, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Export PDF.

To upgrade to Adobe PDF Pack ( which allows you to combine files) you can contact our support here: Contact Customer Care

(sign in with your Adobe ID to begin > select Account issues > select change or upgrade my membership > show me my contact options > and choose from chat or phone).

Refer to the following link for more info on PDF Pack: FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Let us know if you need any further help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources