• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't export pdf

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jag har ett Adobe konto för konvertering av pdf filer. Men varje gång jag vill utnyttja det länkas jag vidare till en sida där jag får ett antal val för att beställa Adobe-produkter. Tidigare var det bara att konvertera. Nu vet jag inte hur jag ska logga in för att starta konverteringen. Hansi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hansim,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to convert pdf files, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for export pdf.

Could you let us know how you are using Adobe PDF services - in Acrobat Reader or via Web Browser?

Make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the purchase and you have installed the correct application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC. Export PDF subscription can be access online via- Adobe Document Cloud

You may also refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

adobe export pdf convert to Word asking me to subscribe again?

Cannot export PDF file into WORD Doc (which I just purchased) System allows me to choose what PDF F...

I just purchased Adobe Export PDF, but I still cannot convert my .pdf document to Ms. Word. I have ...

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources