• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't figure out what products I need for a simple storage situation

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally lost here so please redirect me. I have the free Acrobat Reader on my computer and can see that comes with some free storage, but can't find anywhere how much storage that is. Also, having trouble finding various product details. All I want to do is have all my recipes on the cloud. Now, some are pdfs, some txt, and a few png and eml. With a 7 day free trial of PDF Converter Elite, I can see how to convert them and get them to the cloud. I can't figure out how to edit tho without being presented with various products to buy. I don't know what the details are of the $99 converter plan, if I should buy that. Seems like a lot just for converting some recipes so I can store them. No need for sharing, no signatures, nothing complicated. I don't know if I need to be able to create pdfs or if I need some combination that will create/convert/edit. There's got to be some place where I can see the details of the simplest, most basic products so I can do this little project. Help? And Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Adobe doesn't offer anything called "PDF Converter Elite". It sounds like you're using the services of a third-party.

With the free Adobe Acrobat Reader you get 2GB of online storage on the Adobe Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't offer anything called "PDF Converter Elite". It sounds like you're using the services of a third-party.

With the free Adobe Acrobat Reader you get 2GB of online storage on the Adobe Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Celiab,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I see that you have enquired about the cloud storage with free Adobe Acrobat Reader. As mentioned above by try67, you get 2 GB of the Adobe Document Cloud storage with the free Reader DC.

For the further requirement you have mentioned in your post, we have different services listed below:

- Export PDF: Adobe Export PDF is an Adobe Document Cloud service that let you turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents.

For more information, you can refer this helps document FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud.

- Adobe PDF Pack: Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services that help you to create/convert/combine PDFs and other online services.

For more information check out this help document FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack.

- Adobe Acrobat DC: It is a complete PDF solution. It seems that you were referring to 7-day free trial when you mentioned about the PDF Converter Elite.

If you are referring to some other application, you may try once the Adobe Acrobat DC trial and check if that works for you. You can install the trial version from here Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC

For further information check this help document Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat DC

Check if this information helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources