• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we share .zip files using Document Cloud ?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we share .zip files using Document Cloud? I am able to upload the file, but unable to share it.

Returns with Error: Sharing is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

After uploading the .zip file to document cloud what is the total file size you see? If your file size is exceeding 100MB, then it might return the error. 

If it still doesn't work, then try using a different web browser or an alternative Internet connection. 

Let us know if it still doesn't work. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The file that we are using for uploading is of 37 MB approx. So it lies within the range.

Previously it was working file and we were able to upload zip files and create link.

Now, Create Link is causing issue.

PFA the screenshot:

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi @Akanchha, 

Can you please look into this issue with Creating link for uploaded zip file. I have attached the screenshot as well.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Neha,

Sorry, I missed to see your post here.

As discussed, issue is not reproducible at our end. I'm able to upload and generate link to share any zip file (under 100Mb).

Would request you to please check the Internet security software and also try switching the Internet connection ones.

Thanks

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources