• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can You Please tell how can i embed a drive url in location url field i want to show a drive file in

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to embed a google drive file in adobe view sdk so please tell me method to do it. what should i write in file url . Url that i get from google drive??

TOPICS
How to , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Drive doesn't prove direct URLs to the PDF. You'll need to write some code to retrieve the PDF bytes using the Drive API. The Drive URL will give you the File ID to use in the API call but it isn't useful other than that. Once you have the bytes of the PDF, you can pass that into them Embed API "content" property as a Promise that resolves to a ByteArray.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can you tell me whole process to view drive document with adobe view
sdk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YOU need to write code using the Google Drive API. Once you have done that and retrieved the bytes you can use this as noted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources