• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel the subscription

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa noite, VENHO TENTANDO CANCELAR ESTA CONTA E NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO... POR FAVOR CANCELEM ESTA CONTA O MAIS RÁPIDO POSSÍVEL, ESTOU TENDO PROBLEMA NO MEU CARTÃO TODOS OS MESES ... CADA VEZ QUE ENTRA A COBRANÇA É CANCELADO O MEU CARTÃO ... NÃO QUERO MAIS O CONTRATO, NÃO ESTOU USANDO... OBRIGADA SE FOR ATENDIDA, SE NÃO VOU TER QUE PROCURAR UM ADVOGADO PARA RESOLVER ESTA SITUAÇÃO.... QUANDO É PARA VENDER O PRODUTO É TUDO FACILITADO, QUANDO É PARA CANCELAR NÃO SE CONSEGUEM A CHAVE DE ACESSO DE CANCELAMENTO ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response.

We have checked your account information and found that you are entitled to the Adobe Acrobat DC subscription and it is still active.

This is an open forum and its an account related concern, so we suggest you to contact to our customer care billing team via chat/phone support following the steps suggested in help doc-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Let us know if it still doesn't

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response.

We have checked your account information and found that you are entitled to the Adobe Acrobat DC subscription and it is still active.

This is an open forum and its an account related concern, so we suggest you to contact to our customer care billing team via chat/phone support following the steps suggested in help doc-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

You can also go for the self cancellation, as suggested here- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources