• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelation Issues

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the free trial but I no longer wish to use the products. I've been trying to cancel so that I don't get charged but everytime I try to cancel it'll bring me to a verification page, I've completed the verification multiple times but it still won't let me because I still have a "social account" even after doing all the verification to cancel it. When I tried to login it said I had no account and I can't seem to contact an actual employee about this? Am I doing something wrong? Was there a step I missed? The only emails I get are for verification codes and the "your password was recently changed".  It also sayd my computer is offline but as far as I'm aware its on and connnected so I'm not sure what's going on but I am getting increasingly frustrated. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to a member of the community posting a link to be able to contact a representative in another post, I have been able to contact a representative and cancel my plan! If anyone knows if this could've been resolved without contacting customer service or if something was missed please still feel free to comment on this in case this happens to someone else! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources