• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling Adobe Export PDF, Annual

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant seem to cancel my subscription for Adobe Export PDF, annual - Membership.... This is a sly move by Adobe. How many people have been charged because they gave up with going in circles in terms of direction pointed to cancel from your website. I am fed up from literally hours of searching to do so and I am handy enough with computers.

I could not even find an account number to share with you.

(email address removed by moderation, this is an open forum, please do not post personal info)

I want to cancel to my subscription. Asap.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Hi Jessef,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

As per your account information, we see that you have made a purchase of Export PDF for Android via "PlayStore"

Adobe can help you with the subscriptions which are are directly purchased via Adobe Store. As we do not have any record of the third party purchase and its billing details, so the cancellation can not be done from our end.

Would request you to contact to "Google Playstore" for any billing concern related to your Android app purchase.

Regar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessef,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

As per your account information, we see that you have made a purchase of Export PDF for Android via "PlayStore"

Adobe can help you with the subscriptions which are are directly purchased via Adobe Store. As we do not have any record of the third party purchase and its billing details, so the cancellation can not be done from our end.

Would request you to contact to "Google Playstore" for any billing concern related to your Android app purchase.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What!!! I have now idea of what you are talking about. I Don't use Google Play Store and have no idea od how this happened. At 89yearsold, I use my computer for Word  and e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Geraldr,

Sorry for the delay in response to your last message.

"Google Play Store" is a mobile app for Android, which is used to download and purchases the other mobile application.

What you have purchased, is a mobile app subscription "Adobe Export PDF" from "Google Play Store". Which can only be stopped or canceled by the PlayStore support Get Google Store support - Google Store Help

Sorry to say that, we do not have hold on it.

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I been trying to cancel my Adobe Export PDF since seem to recall ever enrolling in the thing. How do I cancel this unusable app without spending tons of time on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources