• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Export PDF to Excel

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having issues when I try to convert a PDF document into a .xlsx spreadsheet.The file is only  5,000 KB but has over 4,000 pages, is this too large and complex for Export to PDF to handle?

See below for a screenshot of the error I get when I try to export the PDF. I have tried to export the PDF using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox, I have also tried using Acrobat reader DC to export. All of these come back with the same error message.

The permissions on the PDF are set to "Document Properties>Security>File Extraction> Not Allowed" but I have another PDF that has exactly the same settings that exports to excel correctly (the only difference is the PDF that works is 63 KB)

I have tried to change the permissions but for some reason it will not let me. I'm not sure why this would be as the PDF'S are save locally and I am a local Admin.

If there is no way to solve this issue can I please get a full refund, as the entire reason I purchased this software was to convert the file.

Thank You,

Rob

Export to PDF error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?