Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot print PDF borderless

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich kann ein pdf nicht randlos drucken. Entweder schneidet mir der Drucker einen Teil ab oder es wird ein Rand generiert.

Versucht wurden mehrere Drucker und diverse Anwendungen (foxit, pdf24, Acrobat Reader) . Die Drucker sind alle Tintenstrahler und wenn ich zB ein pdf in Word generiere und drucke , habe ich keine Probleme.

Irgendeine Idee?

mfG

Tsunami

[Title renamed by the moderator]

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I can not print a pdf without borders. Either the printer cuts off a part or it generates a white border/margin.

We tried several printers and various applications (foxit, pdf24, Acrobat Reader). The printers are all inkjet printers and if I eg generate and print a pdf in Word, I have no problems.

Any idea?

Kind regards

tsunamitsunami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tsunami,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please confirm the application name that you are using to print the PDF?

Are you using the desktop application to print the PDF or the mobile application?

Did you check if the issue occurs with all te PDFs you try to print or on a particular PD?

Share the exact worklfow you do to print the PDF.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources