• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine Feature

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to comine approx 60+ single page forms (that were PDF Fillable) into one file and normally I just press the Combine Files and they all merge into 1 File with out any problem. However when I add these particular group together and save the binder all the pages mimic the first pages information. 

I can not seem to figure out why. 

TOPICS
Combine files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the files form fields with the same name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No they are all saved as different names (the name corresonding to the form themselves) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use you different names for the form fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Artesia Cemet264094186vw5,

Thank you for reaching out.

As Bernd Alheit mentioned, the form fields on each form seem to have the same name.

Please check the form field name in the first PDF form and then check the name of the similar form field on other forms.

If that is the same, then this is the reason all the pages mimic the first page's information. It is designed behavior.

In this case, you will need to change the form field names in all the PDF forms, or you can create a PDF portfolio.

Please refer to the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/create-customize-pdf-portfolios.html.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources