Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine PDF - Could not organise error

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the PDF Pack subscription and I'm having trouble combining several PDFs using the online PDF Combine tool https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/acrobat/combine-pdf/. 

The tool is working for some combinations of files but not all of them - I get the error message "! Could not organise". All of them are PDFs, all open fine with no passwords, the files names aren't long or have special characters and the total size is 9.78MB so not dealing with a lot of data.

Could you please advise how to fix this error? As mentioned, the tool is working using chrome; it's just this set of files I'm having trouble with.  I subscribe for this service to be able to use the combine feature so would very much appreciate support with this issue. 

Many thanks in advancePDF combine error.png

TOPICS
Combine files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rebecca27276910nleb,

Thank you for reaching out.

If the issue occurs with the set of files you are trying to combine, there seem to be some issues.

Would you mind sharing the files or trying to combine two files at a time? It will help us to check if it happens because of some issues with one of the files. 

We will require more information to investigate this issue further.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

Thank you for the reply. Is there a place I could send you the files in question? These are confidential so I don't want to post here. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to which ones cause an error. 

Thanks,

Rebecca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing this  https://taipeimedia.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources